Friday, September 26, 2008

Weekend To-Do List

Well, my 5 weeks are officially up. Classes started two nights ago, so my time is even more limited than it was before. :( It's even more important to make sure I get done what I need to get done, and have some sort of way to hold myself accountable. That being said, here's what I need to get done this weekend:

1. Donate. I have 2 new bags of clothes (a lot of which are Matt's things that he went through as we organized closets and the dresser) to give to the thrift stores. The sooner the better!

2. Books. I need to return books that I bought from the campus bookstore that we're not actually going to use in class, buy books from Half.com or Amazon that we actually ARE going to use in class, and sell that stack of books back to Auntie's.

3. This is guestroom weekend. It's time to tackle the spare bedroom and make it presentable and usable.

4. Budget! I have a whole separate to-do list of budget-related things, like closing store-based credit cards that I don't use, totalling up receipts, balancing my checkbook, and making a long-term budget plan. This will be greatly helped by phase two of finishing Project #8.

That's about it for this weekend, other than the usual cooking, cleaning, and (now) homework!

No comments: