Sunday, October 5, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



I can't believe it's October already! Wow, time really flies. This week's going to be a little different because not only do I have school, but I'm running a half-marathon on Sunday! Anyway, here's the plan for the week, and of course, there are tons of other fantastic menus for the week over at Org Junkie's wonderful website!

Monday: Tomato and Cheese Maccaroni (recipe to come)

Tuesday: Curry with random left over veggies and tofu, served over brown rice

Wednesday (School Night): Pulled Chicken (instead of pork) for Matt, mixed veggies and tofu for me, served with packaged "South-Western Style Mashed Potatoes" (I'm skeptical...)

Thursday (Schoon Night): Left-overs

Friday: Dinner out!

Saturday: Broccoli and Cheese Bake (I'll be using half broccoli and half cauliflower), and brown rice for pre-race carbo-loading. I don't remember who posted this a couple of weeks ago, but thanks to the other menu planner that found this and shared it!

Sunday: Left-overs - cuz I'll be really tired after my race!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Great menu :)

My Menu Plan

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your race!