Sunday, October 19, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



Can't believe it's already Monday again! This week's menu isn't too ambitious, but I'm excited for the acorn squash recipe below (I've never had acorn squash before). It's the best part of getting my produce delivered - we get new things that I never would have picked up myself, and thus find delicious new veggies and recipes all the time.

Monday: We never ended up having spaghetti last week, so spaghetti and steamed veggies tonight!

Tuesday: I received an acorn squash in my box of produce last week, so we'll be trying out this Moroccan stuffed acorn squash recipe.

Wednesday (school night): Canned soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.

Thursday (school night): Left-overs!

Friday: My fondue pot has been collecting dust lately, so I think we'll have some cheese fondue (using this recipe) with bread, carrots, celery, and apples (and maybe some chocolate fondue with strawberries and pound cake if I'm feeling ambitious).

Saturday: Dinner out before seeing Phantom of the Opera!

Sunday: I liked the Fried Rice recipe from last week so much, that I'll make this again with baked tofu for me and whatever kind of meat Matt wants.

No comments: