Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Project 9: The Bathroom Junk Drawer

I guess this title is deceptive, as it's not really a drawer; it's more like a plastic tub that's been accumulating STUFF since I was a teenager. Unfortunately, it's been overflowing for quite some time now, and the things that didn't fit in the tub were starting to appear permanently as clutter in bathroom drawers and on the bathroom counter.


The overflowing drawer/tub.


I didn't even know what the heck was in this thing when I started. And MAN, you should've seen some of the expiration dates on this stuff.


A bird's eye view of everything from the tub spread out on my bed.


The finished product was a much smaller selection of nailpolish and a much emptier tub - which resulted in a cleaner bathroom counter and less-full drawers! And it only took half an hour. :D

No comments: