Sunday, March 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I am so excited for Matt to be back so I can cook again! I mean, obviously I could cook for myself if I wanted to, but I have a hard time getting the energy up just for that. I'm lazy when I'm alone. :) Nothing too special this week, but I'm pretty excited for Monday's recipe. Check out Org Junkie's website for more menu-planners!

Monday: Honey and Orange Tofu, served over brown rice.

Tuesday:
Quesadillas! I'll probably throw some bell peppers in mine, Matt can have some sausage or chicken in his.

Wednesday:
Leftovers, or soup and grilled cheeses.

Thursday:
Goat Cheese and Arugula over Penne with some wine on the side.

Friday:
Stir-fry or curry with left-over veggies, served over brown rice.

Saturday:
Appetizers for dinner! I'll make up some bruschetta with goat cheese and tomatoes, and some fresh guac or something.

Sunday:
Leftovers. No cooking on Sundays!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love having quesdilla night, it really is great when one gets veggie and one doesnt!