Sunday, June 28, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

A few people commented about the sweet potato chili from last week's menu plan -- and I have to tell you all, it was FANTASTIC. Matt even said I should make it again sometime! Big thumbs up on that one.

This week's a little crazy meal-wise because of my mom being in town and the 4th of July. How is it the 4th of July already? I've completely lost all sense of time, because I could have sworn it was just yesterday that I was complaining about winter never ending! Anyway, check out Org Junkie's website for more menu-planners!

Monday: Dinner out with my mom after dress shopping!(!!!!)

Tuesday: Santa Fe Casserole (recipe from Caitlin of Healthy Tipping Point, found in Jenna's Team In Training Cookbook)

Wednesday: Lentil Sloppy Joes and some veggies on the side

Thursday: Soup and grilled cheese

Friday (Day off!): A little culinary experiment with Giada's Lasagna Rolls (minus the prosciutto of course!)

Saturday (4th of July!): It's kind of against nature not to barbeque on the 4th, isn't it? Burgers, veggies, and all the fixings!

Sunday: Leftovers, because no one wants to cook on Sunday!

No comments: