Thursday, June 25, 2009

RIP Michael Jackson

I know this is a blog about organization and life style and all that, but I have to say that my heart is feeling pretty heavy today after learning about the sudden, pretty unexpected passing of Michael Jackson. I grew up with his music, watched Thriller and his other music videos all the time on the VHS tapes that my parents used to copy them off of the tv; I started dancing in part because of the sheer magnitude of his videos and performance energy. And let me tell you, I perfected the moon-walk! For someone with a pretty tumultuous life and career, it is impressive that he made the mark on the music world that he did. Goodbye, King of Pop.


And of course, who hasn't heard of the passing of Farrah Fawcett yet? I'm so glad that she's finally at peace after her epic battle, and hope that her family can find peace as well.

So many celebrity deaths this week; it's going to be a long few weeks of mourning.

No comments: