Monday, February 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Oops! I totally forgot that I hadn't posted my menu for this week yet! I bought a little magnetized Menu Plan pad for the fridge at Michaels, and didn't even realize that I had yet to transfer it! Oops! Anyway, this week is going to be a kind of eat-what's-in-the-pantry/fridge/freezer week, so not a whole lot in the cooking from scratch department. Don't forget to check out Org Junkie's website for more menu-planners!

Monday (class night): Leftovers (I have Shepherd's Pie, Matt has pulled chicken)

Tuesday: Spaghetti and steamed veggies; garlic bread if I make it to the store before dinner!

Wednesday: Tofu and veggies and brown rice in this stuff:


Thursday (class night): Soup and grilled cheese

Friday: Black Bean Vegetable Soup

Saturday: Miracle Lasagna and some veggies/garlic bread on the side

Sunday: Maybe a trip out for Thai food? Either that or leftovers.

No comments: