Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Letter to the Best Food Storage Systems EVER

Dear Fit N Fresh:

Thanks for making the best storage containers for my work lunches ever. Seriously, you guys rock. Gone are my days of carrying bags of tupperware around, with multiple containers that risked disintegration and spillage at every narrow doorway. Instead, I have one container that stays cold and allows me to bring multiple things for lunch every day.

Today I'm enjoying your Lunch Chiller, although I also have your Breakfast Chiller and your Lunch On The Go box that compete for my affections. And look at how great Lunch Chiller is doing at keeping my food cold and separated:

So thanks, thanks for providing products that allow me to eat a healthful lunch without having to carry around a bag full of plastic containers. And thanks for making your products pretty snazzy-looking, too. Even though you aren't as cute as Bentos I still love you.

--Becca

P.S. 1/4 cup ricotta with strawberries and granola on the left; stir-fried tofu, collard greens, broccoli and red bell pepper on the right.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I WANT YOUR LUNCH. Gimme gimme.

Not Another Omnivore said...

I love these! Compartmentalization is key.

NAOmni

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, that looks like the yummiest work lunch (well anytime lunch) I've ever seen! Ricotta with strawberries and granola!

I'm going to have to check out those containers, they look fabulous.