Saturday, February 7, 2009

Biggest Loser Update

Well, since Joelle got eliminated this week, I think it's time I give my own Biggest Loser update! We're on week 5 of the 10 week competition, so I'm halfway there! It's been quite the trip so far, and I'm definitely feeling the repercussions of slacking in the first couple of weeks!

As of right now, I am in 5th place among my coworkers. In the 5 week span, I have lost 6.37% of my body weight. I am less than .5% away from the third place person, but a full 2.5% away from first place. This past week, I just barely lost out to one of my coworker "teammates" for the weekly weight-loss champ - I lost 2.62%! Half of the competition still remains, so it's going to be a tough 5 weeks coming up!

Also, Rachel is still kicking butt, and is ahead of me in 4th place. We've got 5 weeks left to dominate, and I think we can do it!

No comments: