Thursday, July 9, 2009

A blah evening ahead

I had every intention of writing an insightful blog post tonight about something, but honestly - I'm exhausted, there's laundry to be done, and I really need a shower.

On the plus side, I went on a super fast and energizing run with the Flying Irish tonight, watched a running friend get her club shirt, and afterwards enjoyed 2 beers and lots of laughs with friends, coworkers, and fellow runners. And, due to my inability to control myself in the local Rite Aid, I have 2 new wedding magazines to peruse tonight, in bed, after my shower.

So with that, blog friends, I bid you good night, and hopefully I'll return tomorrow with more energy and some sort of meaningful blog post. Hope you all have fabulous evenings!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Congrats on your upcoming wedding, and thanks so much for stopping by!