Sunday, May 17, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I just got back from a run after eating a huge dinner of wine and veggie burgers, and the last thing I want to think about right now is food! But it's Sunday night, and that means menu planning time. Gotta keep with the tradition! Since the last few weeks have been relatively light on the cooking/baking side, I'm going to try a few new things this time around. For more menu planners, check out Org Junkie's website!

Monday: Tofu, Tempeh and Butternut Squash from Fatfree Vegan Kitchen

Tuesday:
Quick curry with tofu and veggies using this stuff (it's my favorite!):
Wendesday: Some sort of casserole with cheese and rice or noodles... undecided as of yet! But I'll be honest, this one from Tina at Carrots N Cake caught my eye and is in the lead!

Thursday: Breakfast for dinner - we got some delicious pancake mix as part of a gift basket, so a dinner based around pancakes is definitely in order!


Friday:
Zucchini Lasagna

Saturday:
Dinner out somewhere around town.

Sunday:
Leftovers

1 comment:

Sea said...

Yum, it's nice to read another vegetarian menu plan. That korma sauce looks tasty- I'll have to see if I can find it locally. And, I'm intrigued by that super cheesy zucchini lasagna. All looks great!

-sea
another vegetarian menu planner at
www.bookofyum.com