Friday, May 22, 2009

Project 16 - Finally Done!

Our balcony has been finished and usable for a little while now, but because of epic blogging failure - basically, my camera and camera cord never being in the same place at once - I've been unable to show you! Eventually, I'd like to have lanterns going across the entire thing, but that'll take 3 more strands (or $30). So for now, this is how we enjoy the outdoors and the comforts of home at the same time!

The right side, complete with plants and paper lanterns!

The left side, a.k.a. Barbecue Central.

Outdoor furniture, and a bamboo placemat for a little extra color.

My favorite little detail - nails for hanging barbecue tools next to the barbecue!

1 comment:

ACH said...

Your balcony looks great! I love the attention to detail--the little lights, and the spatula hooks. I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of this revitalized space!