Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wedding Wednesdays - Episode 4

This doesn't really count as an episode, I suppose, since I'm not really posting anything of value. I was going to write up the engagement story/proposal day, but since a substantial portion of my family and friends have yet to hear it, I don't think it'd be fair to fill in the blogosphere first!

Image from CakeMag.com, which has some great cake ideas!

The only progress that has been made on the wedding front since last week is on the venue front! We'll be visiting 6 potential venues this weekend - 2 wineries, 2 hotels, a ballroom, and a church - in Portland that could be where the big event happens. We're also doing a "drive-by" of another ballroom that responded to my phone calls but couldn't fit us in to show us around between weddings and brunches. It's going to be a jam-packed weekend between all of these appointments and Mothers Day, but hopefully I'll be back on Monday with a date and a place! This has seriously been the biggest stressor of everything so far - everyone wants to know when and where, and I haven't had any answers!

I'll fill you in on what we see and what we liked/didn't like next Wednesday, of course!

No comments: