Monday, January 5, 2009

Back from another brief hiatus...

Annnnnd, I'm back again. It's been over a month since I've written (it really doesn't seem like that long!), but I was gone on a 10-day trip for the holidays, and Spokane has basically been a hell-hole for the last 3 weeks with all of the record-breaking snow and whatnot.

Don't believe me? This was taken by my friend and co-worker Rachel on our way to work one day - since the buses weren't running, we had to walk the mile and a half from our neighborhood to our office... and this was one of the many couple-foot-tall berms we had to cross. It's alright, though; I pwnd that berm.

One of my resolutions this year is to do a better job at keeping in touch with people, and I think that this blog is going to be a key factor in that. Hope everyone had a joyous holiday season!

No comments: