Monday, January 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I made a New Year's resolution this year to menu-plan every week, so I guess that has to start with today! A lot of the recipes this week are coming from a present that my boyfriend's mother got me for Christmas - a subscription to a fantastic magazine called Vegetarian Times that I just love! I highly recommend it. And as always, check out Org Junkie's fantastic website for more menu planners this week!

Monday: Class was cancelled tonight, so Matt and I will be having our lamb burgers (for him), veggie burgers (mine!), and grilled zucchini together!


Tuesday:
Mixed Vegetable Masala from the Nov/Dec issue of Vegetarian Times


Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner! Omelettes, with a side of bacon for Matt. Oh yeah, and GO ZAGS!


Thursday (class night): Vegetarian Chili in the crock pot


Friday: Grilled tofu (me), grilled lamb (Matt), and Garlicky Sweet Potatoes from the Nov/Dec issue of Vegetarian Times


Saturday: Date night hopefully!


Sunday: Leftovers, and a side of Creamed Spinach from the Nov/Dec issue of Vegetarian Times

1 comment:

libby said...

It all sounds very yummy. I've been slack with my menu planning the last month or so but will be getting back into it very soon.

Libby