Friday, January 23, 2009

A To-Do List, In Pictures

Let's face it, I've been quite the slacker this week. I haven't done my homework, I've slacked off on my house-hold chores, and I pretty hopelessly fell off the exercise- and diet-wagon. *sigh* I like making to-do lists, because I feel like they help me get stuff done. Even better, this to-do list has photographic evidence of how much I've been slacking. Here's what I want to accomplish this weekend:


1. Do all of my homework, for both of my classes.

2. I'm so far behind on filing, it's kind of ridiculous. So catch up on that.

3. Figure out the recycling/garbage/donating situation, cuz it's getting kind of crazy.

4. Do some laundry, because I like wearing clothes outside. :D


5. Return library materials before I get charged late fees.

6. Plan all meals for this week (including breakfast and lunch!) and grocery shop accordingly.

7. Hang out with Mojo da Betta Fish (and feed him).

8. Watch the Miss American pageant (what can I say? I live for this stuff.)!

9. Hit the gym both days this weekend, and stop being lazy in general.

I've got some other things on my calendar, like hitting up the Festival of Foodies, maybe signing up for a race or two, and finishing some stuff up for work.

What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

Jay Ferris said...

Just reading your to do list makes me want to take a nap from exhaustion. Good luck with it all!