Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A new addition to the family...

We've got a new little guy joining the family! No, I'm not having a baby... we got a fish! :) This is the first pet Matt and I have ever had together, and hopefully it'll be the first in a long line of super cute bunnies and little doggies. Without further ado, I give you...

Mojo da Betta Fish!

Sorry that my fish photography skills kind of suck - he's only been in the apartment for a day, so I think I get a little slack, right? I'm hoping my skills at keeping fish alive are far superior to my skills with herb gardens. Mojo's part of the family now, though, so he's gotta be top priority! He seems to have warmed up to his new surroundings - after being pretty quiet last night, he spent a lot of time tracking fingers and faces that we put right next to his glass. I think he really knows that we're there! Okay, maybe that's taking it a little far... :D

No comments: